It's Officially April!

April 1st...well, let's say as an educator that April 1st is always a fun, joke-filled day with pranks and students trying to get the last laugh. Although I am very excited to be on spring break this week, I am a little sad that I won't get to joke around with the students today. However, my daughter did pull a joke on me this morning, and she is only four!

It's officially April. It is hard to believe how quickly this school year is winding down. I have less than two months left with my kiddos. It seems as if we just got started!

It would not feel like the first of the month unless I joined Farley's Currently Link-Up. So here goes!


I hope everyone has a marvelous Monday. And for those who are teaching today, I hope you and your students have a great one!

9 comments:

  1. I love the sounds of birds in the morning. Have a great spring break!! Jealous you get to spend yours at the beach!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been looking forward to the sand and water for a while now! I will post pics when I return.

      Delete
  2. I have a mix of birds chirping and Dozer snoring currently. It's a weird mix, but I truly love it. I'm excited to have today and tomorrow off. Later today, I plan to go get a much needed pedicure! I am so excited to join ATUE! Enjoy your break! Run some extra sand through your toes for me!!

    Jamie
    MissMathDork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your currently reminds me that I have a ton of laundry to do! Good thing that it is spring break!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, my pile is huge! I must get busy folding it and putting it away. I hope you get yours done.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your break! Mine is coming to an end and it's back to reality tomorrow, but it has been just what I needed to get going again!

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is the epitome of Spring. I am so jealous of your break!

    ENJOY!

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was on spring break last week and went back to school today. It was a fantastic day. We learned how to do the charleston in my 6th grade history classes-since we are studying the roaring 20s. :)

    I painted and refreshed my laundry room last week so the laundry is caught up. For now!

    Hope you have a great spring break and fun at the beach!!!!!!!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete