Spring Fever...Who Has It?



It is not "officially" spring just yet, but I know that I am starting to feel the need for a little warmer temperatures, blooming flowers,  and flip-flops. We are two weeks out from our spring break, and the students are ready. The teachers are ready, and the administration is ready. It seems like everyone is getting a little spring fever.

To help a little with the spring fever we are all feeling, some friends and I are having sales at our stores March 17th and 18th. We are discounting all of our products this Sunday and Monday. We have everyeday items, test prep sets, clipart, and much more. Check it out! Below you will find the links to their stores.














I hope you take the time to visit each store and follow them if you are not already following them. I hope everyone has a super Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment