Spooktacular Sale

Ghosts, goblins, and witches, oh my! Who doesn't love Halloween? The changing of the seasons, the pumpkin carving, the candy, oh the candy! For a teacher, Halloween can sometimes be a challenge, but you are in luck. You will be able to find some tools to use to make this week a little better.

It's going to be a Spooktacular Sale!. Jennie from JD's Rockin' Readers came up with the fabulous idea to have a sale on Wednesday, October 31st...Halloween!!! She invited all those who wanted to participate to join in the fun to do so.

Drumroll please...My Teachers Pay Teachers Store will feature all items 20% off for October 31st only. So spook on over to my store on Wednesday and get the items you would like for a discounted price. Be sure to check out JD's Rockin' Readers Blog to see who else is having a sale, too!

I hope everyone has a spooktacular week! Are you looking forward to all the candy as much as I am?




No comments:

Post a Comment