FAB FREEBIES FRIDAY!!!


Who doesn't love finding fun, innovative freebies that you can use with your learners? I know it is an awesome feeling when I stumble upon freebies. Well, you don't have to look to hard this time! Notebooking Nook is hosting a Fab Freebie Friday where you can find fabulous products for FREE!

I am participating in this FAB FRIDAY FREEBIE. The product I have linked up for free is a mini-unit full of math and literacy activities to use with the book Llama Llama Misses Mama. Little ones love this book! I know I have probably read this one hundreds of times with my daughter. By clicking this LINK, it will direct you to my TpT store to download the mini-unit for free. If you like it, please make sure you leave positive feedback. Also, follow my store to by notified of new products that I post as soon as they are posted.

Make sure you check out all of the other fabulous freebies that are available! And if you are not already, make sure you follow Notebooking Nook's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment