It's a Fix!...Stitch Fix, That Is!

I admit, I am a little late to join the Stitch Fix train. It is not because I did not think the clothes I kept seeing people post on Facebook, Instagram, and their blogs were not totally cute...they were all totally cute! I just had a difficult time bringing myself to let someone who had never met me send me clothes. Would they fit? How could they possibly know what I would like? Eeek! 
Life has been crazy busy lately, and my wardrobe is long overdue for a refresher. So, I did it! I signed up for Stitch Fix. And it arrived...before the scheduled date! I was super-excited to drive in the drive-way and see a little box sitting there waiting for me. I couldn't wait to open it!

When I completed my online profile, I admit, I was a bit conservative. However, the "fix" was a perfect match for me. I was able to select a price range for each article of clothing (pants, shirts, shoes, etc.), and they stayed within that range. In a couple of instances, they were better than the price range I allocated (which was wonderful!). 

I wore this outfit on Christmas Eve. It was a pair of skinny jeans and loose-fitting plaid shirt. I love how both fit, and they were super comfy! (Photo credits go to my daughter.) 

Because I just got the first "fix" and I am on vacation, I have not had a chance to wear all of the pieces they sent. All of the pieces I received can be worn to school (Yay!). I will post pics each time I get a "fix" I love and would like to share. If you are on the fence about trying out Stitch Fix, I highly recommend you do it! I am glad I did! I am already looking forward to my January "Fix"!


I would love to hear from you. If you have tried Stitch Fix, what is your favorite item you have received? Do you have good Pinterest boards with fashion/clothing? If so, post a link to them below so we can check them out. 

Happy Teaching!

8 comments:

  1. Make the correct choice with Online Assignment Experts and relax while our professional hands do it at affordable rates! Working round the clock with total dedication and commitment, we strive to deliver 100% satisfaction rate to our clients by providing services like CDR help, essay, report writing, Nursing assignment help and many more in a vast pool of subjects.

    Thus, from now on whenever I would require Online assignment help, I would knock the doors of the it assignment help experts of online assignment expert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was a enjoyment account it. Glance advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we keep up a correspondence?
    Digital Marketing Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Efficiently written information share here post. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it we know, Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. This is really article of the day. Thank you for the sharing Assignment Help Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for sharing such a great content. I hope that you will keep sharing such a great content like this.
    Even I would like you to plz do visit our website for the courses.
    henry harvin review

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is not only informative but impressive also, I learned new thing from this blog. This post is so persuasive that it created an urge to choose Online Classes software. You can email us at sales@appsquadz.com or call us at +91-9717270746

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice info!! We will be looking forward to reading more from your end. We are certified AWS media live expert willing to contribute with the best businesses to bring revolution and maintain a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The contents of this blog are always very interesting, educative and informative, I must commend you for the good work you are doing here, keep it up. eui cut off mark for mathematics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is very informative. Your writing skills is impressive. Thanks for share your stitch fix idea. Keep sharing more thoughts with us. Now it's time to get interior demolition for more information.

    ReplyDelete