It's a Fix!...Stitch Fix, That Is!

I admit, I am a little late to join the Stitch Fix train. It is not because I did not think the clothes I kept seeing people post on Facebook, Instagram, and their blogs were not totally cute...they were all totally cute! I just had a difficult time bringing myself to let someone who had never met me send me clothes. Would they fit? How could they possibly know what I would like? Eeek! 
Life has been crazy busy lately, and my wardrobe is long overdue for a refresher. So, I did it! I signed up for Stitch Fix. And it arrived...before the scheduled date! I was super-excited to drive in the drive-way and see a little box sitting there waiting for me. I couldn't wait to open it!

When I completed my online profile, I admit, I was a bit conservative. However, the "fix" was a perfect match for me. I was able to select a price range for each article of clothing (pants, shirts, shoes, etc.), and they stayed within that range. In a couple of instances, they were better than the price range I allocated (which was wonderful!). 

I wore this outfit on Christmas Eve. It was a pair of skinny jeans and loose-fitting plaid shirt. I love how both fit, and they were super comfy! (Photo credits go to my daughter.) 

Because I just got the first "fix" and I am on vacation, I have not had a chance to wear all of the pieces they sent. All of the pieces I received can be worn to school (Yay!). I will post pics each time I get a "fix" I love and would like to share. If you are on the fence about trying out Stitch Fix, I highly recommend you do it! I am glad I did! I am already looking forward to my January "Fix"!


I would love to hear from you. If you have tried Stitch Fix, what is your favorite item you have received? Do you have good Pinterest boards with fashion/clothing? If so, post a link to them below so we can check them out. 

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment