As I begin the second half of this school year, I am blessed to work with such a wonderful faculty and staff. This year begin my journey as an Instructional Coordinator. While I honestly did not fully understand all the responsibilities this position would entail, I have learned a lot. And I mean a lot. I am thankful the faculty (and my dear friends) have been very patient with me on this journey. I know I still have a lot more to learn, but it has truly been a wonderful journey up to this point.
In an earlier post I stated I would make my goals for this year public on this blog. I think I am ready to do just that...wait, am I? Didn't I say something about I was making them public so you would hold me accountable? Okay, that is your job. Hold me accountable this year.
A New Year...A New Me
1. Be the best mommy ever...My little girl is five years old, and she is the best blessing I have received. In this fast-paced world, I tend to rush things, mainly her in the mornings when we are trying to get to school. I want to spend good, quality time with her...no television, computer, outside distractions...just our little family bonding and making memories. I don't want to miss out on anything.
2. Be the best spouse I can be...We will celebrate our 8th Anniversary in April, and time surely does fly when you are having fun! I just need a reminder to be patient, kind, loving, and understanding.
3. Be a good friend...In my walk of life I have made many acquaintances who have turned out to be some of the best friends anyone could ask for. I want to be a good friend and be there to listen (not talk...sometimes hard for me) whenever I am needed.
4. Be the best at my job...I love education! I am constantly learning new things, and I try to broaden my experiences so I can be the best at what I do. Now, I know there is always someone who it better than me out there, but I want to learn from my mistakes and do what is the best thing for our students.
5. Be healthier...I am not going to put a goal of how many times I
I apologize for such a long post today! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
If you have not already done so and you need a quick class starter, grab my It's a New Year Writing Activity...it's free!