New Freebie Added on TpT!

I have been busy getting myself psyched up mentally to begin a new school year. While in the midst of everything, I have also been creating more products to add to TpT! A lot of my new products are not really "new" because I have been using them in my classroom for some time now. However, I have just put them in presentable form for other teachers to use in their classrooms. My newest product is a free product that students love! Click on the link below to get your copy of "My Summer in Tweets." Please leave positive feedback on the product under ratings. Also, be sure to "follow" my TpT store so you will be the first to know when I post a new product. I have quite a few more that will be added in the next two weeks.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/My-Summer-in-Tweets-Back-to-School-Activity

No comments:

Post a Comment